Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Soft Surroundings

A few weeks ago, I received this luxurious bijou blue tunic from Soft Surroundings. Today was the first day it has been warm enough to wear it. I paired it with white ankle pants and a white tank. The tunic is as soft as butter!



The white tank top and ankle pants are by Peck and Peck from Stein Mart. The shoes are by Vince Camuto. The sunglasses are Vera Wang from Kohl's.




Mr. Mickey's birthday is tomorrow, so my staff had a little party for him at lunchtime today. Isn't this an awesome cake? He has a huge collection of Mickey Mouse antique toys. We never tire of that sweet smiling face. Happy Birthday Mr. Mickey!




Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great evening.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I like this look. Looks comfortable, but not sloppy comfortable. And easy to put together.

dee dee said...

I have the exact same VW shades (plus another pair), from Kohl's. LOVE THEM.

Susan B said...

You look fabulous in your tunic. Happy Birthday to Mickey!

robincharmagne said...

Love the shoes, subtle way to incorporate animal print!
http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog