Monday, January 5, 2015

Options

Sunday was a great day to enjoy brunch at the club and then take an afternoon nap in front of the fire.



The necklace, straight leg black pants, and the gray bling sleeve cardigan are from Chico's. The black Portifino blouse is from Express.



The black pumps are old from BCBGeneration.


For those of you who only wear flats, I am showing you flat shoe options today. These flats are by Halogen from Nordstrom.


I rarely ever wear flat shoes. The few pairs that I own have a pointed toe and usually have details over the foot's top. I look for shoes that have slim lines that do not add bulk to the foot.



My later in the day look was just right for being lazy in front of the fire. This fabulously comfortable tunic is from Covered Perfectly.





If I wore this look for the whole day, I would add a black jacket or cardigan and these Franco Sarto boots from T.J.Maxx.