Friday, August 7, 2015

Strictly Casual

If you stop by to visit me on my day off or join me on the walking path in my neighborhood, this is what you might find me wearing.








The hoodie is from J.Jill, and it is the perfect summer weight layer for those who are always too cold in air-conditioned spaces.




Add a tank top, cropped jeans, and slip-on canvas shoes, and you have my favorite look for lounging at home. This is also the type of look I wear while walking around the four lakes in my neighborhood during the early morning.



J.Jill has been my favorite source for comfortable casual clothing for several years. I have many tops and jackets from them in coral, red, raspberry, and similar colors. I gravitate to these colors because they go with every pair of pants I own, which equates to easy casual looks I never have to think about.

No comments: