Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Comfortable Stylish Shoes

Flat shoes are rarely comfortable for me; however, these Rockport shoes are winners. They are cute and very comfortable.


This is a regular workday look for me. You may find me in a sweater even in summer because air conditioning always seems too drafty—cashmere sweater by J.Jill.




These Rockport shoes offer style and comfort that will take me wherever I have to go during the day. I do not go barefoot very often, so even when I am at my desk, I am wearing shoes. These shoes are perfect for airports and grocery store visits or any other time I need to walk a great deal. They have the support and cushioning that makes them very comfortable for the whole day, even when I will be standing or walking a lot more than I usually do.







The black tank and necklace are from Chico's. 
The bag is by Zac Posen via Saks Off 5th. 
The pants are by Fabrizio Gianni.

3 comments:

No Fear of Fashion said...

Very nice. Simple, comfortable yet elegant and ladylike and modern. Well done.
Greetje

LoriM said...

Hee-hee - you don't like like you without the pretty (death-defying) high heels! LOL, and running to avoid a swat from you. :-) These look like something I would try. Thanks for the tip.

belinda said...

Ecco for errands, Tieks for inside. Skechers for serious walking - #so comfy