Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cranberry Season

Cranberries are so good for you! Did you know they have Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Iron, Vitamin B-6, and Magnesium? The moment I saw this cranberry-colored cardigan, I knew it would be good for me too.




I have to admit I have gone a little crazy for J.Jill items lately. Their December collection includes so many items that fit with my personal style.




I have already worn this cardigan a couple of times. The color is so rich, and the fabrication is exquisite. I can literally wear it with almost everything in my wardrobe.




It is shown on the J.Jill site with a turtleneck in the same color, but I love that it looks good with almost every top I own.

8 comments:

nanniepat said...

Love, love this. The look with the olive green is great. I have a few J Jill things and love them.

Cristine said...

One of my favorite colors- looks fabulous on you!

Susan, when you have a chance, would you consider doing a blog post on your hair care routine? Your hair looks gorgeous and so thick and healthy. I'm struggling with thinning hair and wondering what others my age are doing to keep their hair healthy. Any advice is appreciated!

Susan said...

Thank you Christine. My hair is naturally curly. When I stopped blowing drying it and trying to make it straight, my hair became much healthier and thicker. Eating mostly fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of water has made a great improvement in my hair and skin.

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

yeah yeah on the fabulous cardigan...I just want to know more about those animal print shoes...The perfect heel height and width! Do tell?

Susan said...

Shelley, those shoes are by Diane Von Furstenberg and they are about three years old.

Charlotte said...

I love the cardigan, it's beautiful, but your shoes.....OH MY how I love the shoes. I would kill to be able to wear high heel shoes again. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Unknown said...

Susan, In the picture with the leopard print shoes, are you wearing any type of hose? Never sure what to do when it is cold, but want to wear pumps like those.

Susan said...

Delyn, I am not wearing any hose here. I really hate wearing socks and will only put them on when it is very cold. I wear crew socks that are the same color as my pants when I do wear them. Crew socks don't come up as high on my big calves so there isn't a line where they end which can be seen through my slacks.